Friday, October 30, 2009

FHE





For FHE this past Mondsay we bought a pumpkin to decorate!! Tyler hates touching all the gooey stuff inside so we decided not to cut it open and just decorate it.Tyler carved out a very nice picture of a Golf club on one side and then decided that it would be fun to put Lyndon's hand prints on it! The only type of paint I have is Toll paint so I told him it would have to be done fast!
I then had to get ready the little girl I watch everyday because she was being picked up soon! When I returned both my boys were COVERED in paint!! Tyler decided to just let Lyndon go at it and man were they having some fun!! That night I Tyler was in charge of bath time, which consisted of draining and refilling the tub three times before it was no longer black water:) We definatly have the greatest pumpin around though, they did a great job:)

0 comments: