Sunday, August 28, 2011




Fun at the Park!

Lyndon and Bausten LOVE going to the Park! Lyndon has finally gotten to the age where I can let him run and he has a blast, he's even mastered the fireman's Pole, which I use to be so terrified of. It's great seeing him running around and having so much fun. He even makes friends sometimes and has a blast! I love seeing him practice his independence,I can't belive how fast he is growing up :)
Basuten makes me a little bit more nervous. Yes, I will admit I get a little panicked when he tries to climb the toy's by himself. He loves going down the slide, over and over again but, the swings are probably his favorite. I don't think he could ever get sick of them. If you want to see my sweet baby throw a toddler fit... take him off the swings :)
Overall, we have a great time running around throwing a Frisbee, playing with the toy's and just enjoying our afternoon.( which includes a big long nap after! )



0 comments: