Sunday, August 28, 2011






Our Day at the Carnival
This year Lyndon was finally old enough to enjoy some of the fun things the summer has to offer. We Went to Clinton Day's with the Pickup's and Lyndon had his first experience with the rides! He however, was not so sure about them, we waited in three lines and he refused to get on :( We found the car's and although he would not really let go, I think he had a great time. A couple weeks later My family went to Handcart Day's, we watched the Parade and then headed to the carnival. This time Lyndon remembered how much fun he had a wanted to go on everything. He chose to go on the swing which he loved and then yep, you got it the one ride I did not want him to see, the Ferris Wheel( at least that's what I call it ) Luckily, it was closed in and locked form the outside but, I was a little nervous. Growing up I went to a Carnival every year and the only ride I went on was the Dragon that went around in a circle:) So how my child wanted to do something like that ... haha I survived him being on it! He had a great time, notice Bausten spent his time strapped securely in his stroller, maybe next year :)

0 comments: