Thursday, December 8, 2011

Santa is coming to Town


Our ward had their Annual Christmas Part on the 2nd. I used to love going to these when I was growing up, its so fun to visit with everyone, have some yummy food and start the holiday season. Now... well it's a little different with kids :) But, I wouldn't have it any other way. We are developing traditions and memories that I hope will be something they remember enjoying. As you can see Santa came and Lyndon was very excited he told Sants what he wanted and everything... A skateboard ( What 3 year old asks for that??? We will have to see). Bausten, well he was not so thrilled, I know I know he looks like he is being tortured but I had to have a picture. I don't think any serious damage was done :) We enjoyed the evening and ended with walking out to a snowy winter night... perfect. I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas Season, it goes by too fast anymore and my goal for this year is to just enjoy every minute.

0 comments: